Leather       -       Lampshades       -       Lipgloss

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Modern Family Magazine - Summer Issue

I recently posted some behind the scenes footage from the Modern Family Magazine photoshoot we did for the "Love is in the Air" Mom and Baby fashion editorial. I just thought I'd share the final set!

The main thing for me was keeping the ladies looking glowing and fresh, and so I used Stila's Illuminating Foundation. I know the plan was to interact and play with their babies, so sticky lipgloss and lipstick may not be our best friend at this shoot. To prevent smudging and transferring colour I used Stila's Mango and Yumberry Crush lip and cheek stain for colour that would not budge.

Creative Director: Laura Benn
Styling: Renee Morra
Makeup and Hair: Heather Farmer

No comments:

Post a Comment