I have been crocheting up a storm lately, this is the latest and greatest project...
After checking out the $30 and $40 prices for a case for my Kobo at Chapters, I figured that I could make my own in about an hour. This way I could have something cute and more my style if I made it myself.
So here it is, a Crochet Kobo-Cozy made VERY simply with an H sized hook and some Lighter weight yarn. This can easily be modified to fit other sizes of eReader or tablet...
- Chain 54 and then connected at the end into a loop.
- Then double crochet for 12 rows.
- Connected the end and then finished the open edge with a contrasting colour which was also used for the circle on the side there.
- Key to finishing the edge with an off set button is to start in line with where you would like the button to be.
- When you get to the end to finish, you can chain out 20 or so to make the loop for the button.
- Decorate it with crochet or felt pattern :)
Super easy project, and really rather cute. Enjoy!