Leather       -       Lampshades       -       Lipgloss

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lots of new projects posting soon!

Well it looks as though I spent more time making things than posting at the end of 2011...

I have several exciting posts to come, including 2 new blankets I have started, a collection of images from my Bathroom Reno last year, a silly project for a Tissue Box and LOTS of fab finds for yarn so I expect to have many many new pictures of crochet soon to come.

In the mean time, check out some tasty cupcakes I made for my Grandmother's 95th Birthday!




Image #1 are chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Cream Icing and a Mini Peanut Butter Cup on top! The second image is a Buttery Cake with a Milk Chocolate Icing, topped with blue edible confetti!

The Cupcake wrappers I must say are the MOST amazing idea ever. Not only do the cakes look adorable, but they make a great border to help keep the decoration safe! Wrap the whole tray in tinfoil and off you go! They arrived after the 1 hour drive in perfect shape :)

No comments:

Post a Comment